vineri, 23 mai 2014

Laura Geller Beauty I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size for sale

Detail Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size


Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size is now famous and spread widely. Moreover there are several times of review from the Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size real users. Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size can be regarded as a hot item in the present time. If you are not sure about Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size, you can search the previous review of Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size to support your decision.

Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One SizeSpecification : Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size


Soft smooth and super long-wearing the water-resistant formula virtually floats into place. Whether you opt for a fine line or a lush smoky eye look youll have expertly lined lids that last! The unique retractable liner is called I-Care because its treatment-like formula contains beneficial and nourishing ingredients perfect for the delicate eye area. Mineral oil- and preservative-free I-Care is ophthalmologist-tested and specifically formulated for use around the eyes even for those who wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes. The highly smudge-proof formula helps to perfectly line the inner eyelid and boasts a soft flexible smudger attached to the opposite end. Pull the smudger off to find a handy little sharpener tucked inside. Color (s) black caffe mocha eggplant navy. Brand LAURA GELLER BEAUTY. Style Name Laura Geller Beauty I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner. Style Number 638607.
Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size is now famous and spread widely. Moreover there are several times of review from the Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size real users. Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size can be regarded as a hot item in the present time. If you are not sure about Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size, you can search the previous review of Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size to support your decision.
Sold By : Nordstrom
Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size  $20.00
Tue, 11 Nov 2014
View Details : Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Black One Size

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.