miercuri, 12 februarie 2014

Discount Laura Geller Beauty I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size

Detail Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size


If you are looking for Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size, you come on the right way. Here is the place where provides all products you need with the lower price that will shock you. We assure that our price is lower than others and we believe in you can't find lower price than us from others.

Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One SizeSpecs : Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size


Soft smooth and super long-wearing the water-resistant formula virtually floats into place. Whether you opt for a fine line or a lush smoky eye look youll have expertly lined lids that last! The unique retractable liner is called I-Care because its treatment-like formula contains beneficial and nourishing ingredients perfect for the delicate eye area. Mineral oil- and preservative-free I-Care is ophthalmologist-tested and specifically formulated for use around the eyes even for those who wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes. The highly smudge-proof formula helps to perfectly line the inner eyelid and boasts a soft flexible smudger attached to the opposite end. Pull the smudger off to find a handy little sharpener tucked inside. Color (s) black caffe mocha eggplant navy. Brand LAURA GELLER BEAUTY. Style Name Laura Geller Beauty I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner. Style Number 638607.
If you are looking for Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size, you come on the right way. Here is the place where provides all products you need with the lower price that will shock you. We assure that our price is lower than others and we believe in you can't find lower price than us from others.
Sold By : Nordstrom
Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size  $20.00
Tue, 11 Nov 2014
View Details : Laura Geller Beauty 'I-Care' Waterproof Eyeliner Eggplant One Size

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.